Cool Bend

Lyle

I had some big nails lying around so I tried one last nite, it was a 7" gavlanized spiral, I'm not sure about the d but the width of a spiral was 1/4". anyway I gave it all I had and suprizingly it bent. I'd rate it as a little less than a 6" G5 but is sure looked impressive my 5 year old son couldn't wait to take it to show my wife.

Now thats qaulity Father and Son time. Congrats Lyle for taking a chance and detroying that nail.

Nothing suprising about the nail bending, that poor, hapless nail stood no chance and you know it. You nail bully! :D Your son must want to bend too, have you let him try anything light? My daughter is into bending, I wrap masking tape around lengths of cut up metal coat hangers for her, and add another length now and then, she loves it.

Edited by mmainlands

while I haven't cut anything for him....yet, I came home from work the other nite to find a mangled coat hanger which he rapidly picked up and said "watch dad..just like you". It brought a tear to my eye and a scowl on my wife's face. he's gonna beat his old man one day, about a month ago I was in my gym and I heard "look dad" there was my 40lb son holding my 45lb bar in the erect DL position........we didn't tell his mother yet.

back to the bending, I did another of the same nail last night "after my G5" and gave it a big explosive crush and the darn thing broke "woohoo".