Inverted Closes

Geo

I have just finished another grip work out. Keep mistyping as hands are fried! :flame

To end the workout I decided to do some two finger closes, on the IM2 and then some inverted closes. I closed the HG250 inverted and was wondering what is the highest gripper anyone has closed like this?

I should think gorillahands would be good at this as Ive seen the two finger IM3 close he did :bow and closing grippers inverted seems to require a lot of strength in the index and middle fingers.

I also tried something else where I tried to close the gripper with the pinky and ring finger only-anyone found this works for strength gains?

:rock

Yes I have done 2 finger inverted closes they definitely work the pinky pad..

Never really realized this but all the negs I do on the ISG are inverted...I like it better holding it upside down..

I'm not making any claims, but I have seen a #4 shut inverted and an Elite shut no-set style inverted. Also have seen a #3 inverted for 9 reps, opening up to parallel. Different people accomplished two of those feats, and one person accomplished one.

Edited by ClayEdgin

OldGuy is wise enough to know of whom I speak :)

Edited by ClayEdgin

I'm not making any claims, but I have seen a #4 shut inverted and an Elite shut no-set style inverted.  Also have seen a #3 inverted for 9 reps, opening up to parallel.  Different people accomplished two of those feats, and one person accomplished one.

That would bee cool to see?! :D

I've closed a PDA262, PDA280, HG300, HG400, and a severely filed #2 inverted. Tried my #3 just now. Still had 1/4" or so to go.