David Horne

Nathan Say

Nathan,

Hopefully you can wait, because although all the research is together from all the visits, and British Library trips, etc. We haven't even started to put pen to paper! Last year we finished the Thomas Topham (only 5-6 years of research!), and we'll probably try to do the Carr book over the summer.

David

• 5 months later...

Have you put pen to paper yet?  :blush

Sorry, I thought that you'd still be busy with the Iron Grip stuff (the contest & mag), but not while I was typing so you're forgiven. :) Before I started typing & after, but not during.  :crazy  :)

We finished and posted off the recent issues of Iron Grip before we went on holiday to Crete. Now we are back (shame) training and sorting out the comp will be more of a priority. I would say that maybe we can do it over the winter period or sometime next year. It will get done.

David