Holding Quarters With Grippers.

king crusher

ok so i seen a few guys talking about this and it sounded cool so i gave it a try.

i did no warm up or anything and started with my hg250 and help a quarter for 26 seconds

then about 4 min or so later i found my #2 and held a quarter for 23 seconds.

if i woulda did the 2 first and not the hg250 i would have held on longer.

its kind of fun,i think i will do this once in awhile to try to increse my time.

anyone else try similer things

yeah, i do the same thing put with pennies, from a small stack to a single, but for less time. i got the idea from a site, i believe it was called taralanestrength.com, but i could be mistaken as to the exact address.

i think coin holds are pretty neat also because you know the exact distance you are missing or getting in working toward your full close.

Yup, that's the site. He uses small stacks of pennies duct taped together along the edges only. He holds for a given amount of time and when that becomes no problem he removes a penny and closes the gripper further. He is also careful to only tape the edges so that the gripper handles can contact the penny faces--metal/metal contact eliminates the added help of gripping onto duct tape. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds awesome.

like i said it is a good way to nearly exact measure progress if nothing else. i use superglue and have a bunch of small stacks, after all they're only pennies.

good idea...i will have to put a lil stack together for my 3. about 1/4 inch.

the 2 and hg250 ill keep using 1. maybe do a dime although it wont be much harger to get the same times im sure.