Q's for Snott and wannagrip

Guest kINGPIN

Guest kINGPIN

Wannagrip; Whats the news on those GripBoard T-shirts?  Are you going to have them made?  And if so have you thought about costs and designs etc. ?

John;  I remember you talking about a book you were writing.  how is that coming along?  Are you still doing it?

Just curious about some of the old posts. :)

Just a thought and too ad to Kingpins Q.

Would it be possible to print each member’s own tag/nickname on the shirt? You know small and out the way but if you see someone with the shirt you would know who it is. It would also give the shirt a more custom-made feel.

:D

Guest kINGPIN

That is a good idea of GP's!!!!  I would'nt mind paying a few extra quid for that.

heres my design for the T

-------------[           ]-------------

|                                                |

|                                                |

|                                                |

|                         GripBoard          |

------                                  ------

|                    (((0)     |  

|                    //  \\    |

|                  //      \\  |

|                               |

-----------------------

About the book.... I originally was going to do the book, then a while back said that there was no interest.  Recently, there have been quite a few people ask me about the book, so I have been kicking around some ideas.  One of which is to wait until there are officially 100 certified Capatains Of Crush, then do a book like that.  I would also like to have people make suggestions to me as to what they would like to see.  I asked Strossen about the book idea; he wasn't interested.

That's all I can tell you right now.  That and I'm working on some other ideas that will come to light later on.

KingPin,nice av,I always associated you with your old one though. Some how it just seemed to fit you. Oh well!

Later,

JJ

Guest kINGPIN

Snott,

Thats a shame about Strossen.  Now you are a CoC you have your foot in the door of the grip world and have made a name for yourself.  With your knowledge and enthusiasm for grip the book will go far.  The MOHS type layout has been done before but a kind of grip encyclopedia of grip would be good.  Pehaps you could team up with Roark on that one.  Just an idea though.  Good luck with it if you do decide to go for it.

Blue,

I know what you are saying.  When someone changes there avatar it is strange.  Its still the same person behind the posts though.  I just saw this on the web and figured I had to use it because of my interest in the nunchucks and martial arts in general.  I liked the old one but this does have a little originality and it is unlikly that anyone else will have the same.....or there will be trouble!   :angry:  :p  :p