I'm Proud

GarytheDino

I finally caught it on video. I can no-set my 2004 coc #2 with either hand. It feels good to totally dominate a gripper. I have 7 3/8" hands too.

That IS impressive, Gary, especially in light of your hand size!

Yeszzz, that's good going. I can tns my #2 2004 too. Feels good ey, so the sweep is there. Now on the the close on the #3! :rock

Congrats, Gary! Way to go :rock

Good job, Gary. :mosher

Yeszzz, that's good going. I can tns my #2 2004 too. Feels good ey, so the sweep is there. Now on the the close on the #3! :rock

I've closed a bunch of #3's with a set. I can close a #3 no set up to the point where I set it and close it from. I have taken measurements but can't do it all in the same attempt. Guess that don't count :blush

Getting it set is the hard part for me. That's why I started working the sweep more. I'm going after the MM1 this round. I have closed my replica but who knows how much difference there is between them.

Thats great news Gary!!! Nice job!!!

I finally caught it on video. I can no-set my 2004 coc #2 with either hand. It feels good to totally dominate a gripper. I have 7 3/8" hands too.

Are 7 and 3/8 hands small? Cause thats what I have....

Average is 7 3/4. Anything less than 7.5 would be pretty small, anything over 8 would be right big.

Figure if half the length of your hand is fingers a person with a hand 1 inch longer can get the same leverage that you can with a gripper open 1/2 inch further.

I've closed a bunch of #3's with a set. I can close a #3 no set up to the point where I set it and close it from. I have taken measurements but can't do it all in the same attempt. Guess that don't count :blush

Getting it set is the hard part for me. That's why I started working the sweep more. I'm going after the MM1 this round. I have closed my replica but who knows how much difference there is between them.

Yes, i kinda misread your post. I saw in your gallery that you already closed a #3... Strange that you can only put the sweep up to the point that you set it. I can put a credit card set and get it to 1/4' but can't get the close!@?

I can no-set my 2004 coc #2 with either hand. It feels good to totally dominate a gripper.

Gary... how long did it take you to do that? Good job!! :D