Arnold Classic

Lyle

Suprisingly my wife gave me a trip to the Arnold Expo this weekend, I fly out tomorrow, I was wondering who all from here will be there and if anyone knows if there is an Ironmind or Fat Bastard Booth there, I'd love to get some reds or other stock. Since it costs more to ship than it does to buy the stuff from Nova Scotia.

I'll be there all weekend and I know that John Beatty will be at the Night of Strength, I don't know if he'll have a booth at the show though.

I will be there probably most of the weekend since the expo is only a 8 to 10 min drive from my house. :)

I will be driving 13.5hrs :( to get there, jerk... ;)

If you are going to be there you have to get in touch with Roger at Atomic Athletic and go to the NOS3. That will be were all the gripboard action will be :rock :rock PM John Beatty and I'm sure he'll bring whatever you want.

Mike, not sure if John Beatty is set up to be a merchant at NOS3. I'm pretty sure anyone who plans to sell anything needs to have a merchant's agreement with Roger ahead of time. I know Roger has gone to great personal expense to put NOS3 together, hotel, food, beverages, insurance, etc. etc. You've gotta be fair to him and the other merchants/sponsors who are footing a substantial bill so we can have all that fun.

See if you can buy the bars ahead of time over the internet and ask him to bring them with him.

Edited by ClayEdgin

Thanks all, but I'm at work now trying to get everyones payroll done before I go home, then I have to get up around 1:30am to get to the airport......I wish it was only a 13.5hr drive.

I will not be bringing anything to sell at the Arnold besides T's. I will not have anything at all at the NOS for just the reason Pat mentioned. This is Roger's show & it would be uncool to try to cut in on his business - he's laying out the cash, not me. Plus, this is a mini vacation for me. I'm bringing a few things for guys that have contacted me in advance, but those exchanges will be made outside the NOS. The steel I'm bringing for scrolling/bending is just for fun. Treat it like it's anything one of you would bring & unrelated to FBBC. Maybe I'll set up a booth next year, but this is the first year at the Arnold & I just want to have fun at the NOS, Oly lifting & Strongman. Plus meet everyone! See you all Fri-

Mike, not sure if John Beatty is set up to be a merchant at NOS3.  I'm pretty sure anyone who plans to sell anything needs to have a merchant's agreement with Roger ahead of time.  I know Roger has gone to great personal expense to put NOS3 together, hotel, food, beverages, insurance, etc. etc.  You've gotta be fair to him and the other merchants/sponsors who are footing a substantial bill so we can have all that fun.

I will be driving 13.5hrs :( to get there, jerk... ;)

If you are going to be there you have to get in touch with Roger at Atomic Athletic and go to the NOS3.  That will be were all the gripboard action will be :rock :rock  PM John Beatty and I'm sure he'll bring whatever you want.

Way ahead of ya. I have been talking to Roger about coming to NOS III since last year When I was at NOS II. I wouldn't miss it. :rock Good call Pat. Roger puts tones of time and effort into this. Since I live In Columbus I am trying to help him out all I can. It is the least I can do. :D

Edited by nickr104

I will not be bringing anything to sell at the Arnold besides T's. I will not have anything at all at the NOS for just the reason Pat mentioned. This is Roger's show & it would be uncool to try to cut in on his business - he's laying out the cash, not me. Plus, this is a mini vacation for me. I'm bringing a few things for guys that have contacted me in advance, but those exchanges will be made outside the NOS. The steel I'm bringing for scrolling/bending is just for fun. Treat it like it's anything one of you would bring & unrelated to FBBC. Maybe I'll set up a booth next year, but this is the first year at the Arnold & I just want to have fun at the NOS, Oly lifting & Strongman. Plus meet everyone! See you all Fri

Totally agree - Who was plannign on hooking merch, anyway?

-Jedd-

don't know it you're talking about me Jedd but I wasn't trying to insult anyone. only inquiring. :D

I was assuming he would be a vendor or similar. My first time there. I totally agree, obviously.

edit

The real point of my post was that he must go to NOS3 if he is going to be in Columbus, I think the original post just said the Arnold...

Edited by MikeP

I haven't been there in the past either. Is it cool to bring things like cards to tear and a few things to bend - that kind of stuff? Nothing to sell, of course, just to play with? I've got the camcorder batteries charged and ready to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing the show.

I hope so, I've got nails, cards, phonebooks, and anything else I could think of. It must be cool cause weren't there alot of photos of Pat bending at last year's?

flying in on Friday morning, two other Board members from Delaware are coming as well. first time for all of us :rock:rock:rock

I hope so, I've got nails, cards, phonebooks, and anything else I could think of.  It must be cool cause weren't there alot of photos of Pat bending at last year's?

Yes, bring all the bending and tearing stuff you want. It is totally fine :D

I just got 5/16 grade 5's at 6". I'll bring a few. All I can do is look at them...lol.

Edited by John Beatty

don't know it you're talking about me Jedd but I wasn't trying to insult anyone. only inquiring. 

Lyle,

I wasn't talking about anyone specifically. I was just wondering who was planning on selling stuff at NOS.

-Jedd-