Franky Knocks The Red Down

FrankyBoy

After a quite bad bending session yesterday I used my rest day and tried to get up my ego again.

I got three PRs today:

1 x 7,6mm x 165mm (6.5") 7,6mm 2MB

1 x 1/4" square x 7" Square Bend 2MB

1x Red Red Bend 5MB

The Red was a hard one in the crush down. No real clue why. OK I did some max attempts before that Red, seems like I need some cardio. :laugh

That was THE day in my bending life.

I feel very grateful to two guys: Greg Amidon and Dave Morton who took more than once the time to improve my bending style via webcam. THANKS my friends!!! :bow

Without there help I would still be on the G5 level.

Special kudos also too:

Eric, who sent me nails & bolts for my training and who always had some kind and motivating words for me when I reached a new PR.

All the guys who believed in me and thought that the Red is just a matter of time

like Gerrit Reubold and David Hurzeler who pushed me with their bending abilities.

And of course Burki who always demands some new bending PRs from me and which I usually do get after phoning with him, and yes the Red went down about 15minutes after his call.

Thanks to all of you! :bow

Boy I am happy. :D

Really awsome bends Franky :bow but that red nail looks insane to bend. God bless your hands man :bow:bow

Quite an accomplishment - whats next - shorterreds or different techniques?

-Jedd-

Thanks Jedd.

Next goal is the FBBC stock.

My ultimate dream is to bend a Red using the Double Under style which

I actually favourize but where I'm by far not that strong.

I'm close to a legitimate G5 bend there but that style is a tremendous challenge for the wrists, my weak links.

Quite an accomplishment - whats next - shorterreds or different techniques?

-Jedd-

Wow, looks like you were in the zone that day. Excellent bending Franky. With the red down the sky is the limit!

Well done my friend! :rock

Perhaps I should work as a motivational speaker! :)

Cheers on You! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Martin, es wird eng :)

Congrats Frank, great job.

And Burki, we must talk about my goals and how you can push me via phone, eh? :laugh

Franky,

congratulations :bow:bow

But this is no real surprise to me, it was just a matter of time. Frank's speed of progress was amazing, from barely bending a blue to bending a red in less than 6 months...

So what's next? You said the FBBC, I guess you get it before we meet in 4 weeks.

:)

Greetings

Gerrit

Great bend franky!

For a second I thought I was going to catch up to you and then bam! you destroyed the red and me!

Nice job!

:rock Great work, the red is a huge accomplishment. Cant wait to see the video, will down load it at work first thing tomorrow.......... :rock Brett