50 Lb Block Scaleweight Ebay

OldGuy

O.K., I bid on it... but I will probably be outbid on it.

Atrium weights are what I always called them....don't know what that means though!!

I use these at home to roll on their sides and pinch them up. I have picked up 78 pounds in this manner.

Worth the money as their great for rows, walks etc...

I've got 2 of them - 56 lbs. Lay them on the sides, grab & lift. A serious test.

We used to try to press one of these (50 #) with a 16 # shot balanced on top. Another good way to get the cast-iron facial.

I have a pair of these that I might sell or trade!!They are scale test weights to tare off,and zero a scale out with.Mine have a wider handle then the one on ebay.I think they are pretty old too.Somewhere from the 1940's

O.K., I bid on it... but I will probably be outbid on it.

Edited by pexter

I have a pair of these that I might sell or trade!!They are scale test weights to tare off,and zero a scale out with.Mine have a wider handle then the one on ebay.I think they are pretty old too.Somewhere from the 1940's

How much do they weigh? I hate to think about the shipping on those things! :cry

They weigh 50 pounds each.I can ship each one at $7.70 each,USPS Flat Rate.Same kind of box I sent that Rolling handle I sent ya.

How much do they weigh? I hate to think about the shipping on those things! :cry