Biggest wrist roller lift ever?

Nathan Say

that 315 is awesome!! i haven't heard of anybody doin more than that, much less close.  of course if it was to be done there are some guys on here that could do it.  i know horne has hoisted some serious weight in the wrist curl.

I think Kinney did 325-350lbs.  But this is just what I've heard.  Someone care to correct me????

As for how much weight can be wound up using a wristroller, much depends on the diameter of the roller and if it has knurling or not. The Ironmind roller is 2 3/8'' and is knurled. Other rollers are smaller and smooth.

That picture of Herk (315 lbs wrist roller) shows the wrist roller at the extreme highest position possible. It looks a lot better than the picture in the IM catalog.

As for a record, keep an eye on Herk. He seems to set a new PR with that thing and his neck lifts about every workout. I am sure that David Horne has an enourmous PR on a wrist roller too, judging by his unreal table top wrist curls.

As for Kinney, has anyone ever seen him do any of these amazing feats (like tossing a full Inch replica from hand to hand for example) in person with their own 2 eyes? Don't read more into this than what I am typing, I am just asking a question. Anyone who is about to reply something about "trying to tear down a champion", re-read that last sentence. Anyone on this board who is honest with himself would want proof if someone on here claimed such a feat, so I am only asking the question no one else wants to ask. Myself, if somehow I got to the level of wrist rolling over 300 lbs or tossing the Inch, I would have my wife videotape it because I know that *I* would sometimes wonder if I really did it or if it was just a dream. Anyway, this is not a post trying to cast doubt on anyone. Just wondering if there are any first hand witnesses. I am not even insinuating that if there are no witnesses it is untrue, again this is just a question.