Sweet Temptation

VeGripper

Of course, I told myself last night I won't do any bending until the end of the week to let my wrists and fingers get at full strength for a shot at the G8 bolt, and wouldn't you know it, a batch of FB stock shows up to tease me now that I said I won't bend for a bit. Some sweet 1/4" x 5.5 and 6" long hex stock, some 6" x 5/16" G2 bolts and more, so I'm getting the cold sweats trying to convince myself I can wait 3 more days to take a crack at them. Toss in a V-bar that's staring at me from across my office as I write this and I'm losing my will to hold off for a few days. What timing... :)

Well, maybe a few bends of the hex stock won't cause much problem...I can always bump the G8 attempt back for Saturday! :D

VeGripper

Hold on man HOLD ON!!!! :angry: save your hands and wrists to demolish the G8, then enjoy the sweet stuff.

or like in "water boy" you can do it!!

:helpCalm down VeGripper we are here to help you, stay with me man we can get through this, but first you have got to give me the hex stock in your hand. Okay now slowly step away from the FB box but no sudden moves we clear. Alright now take a few deep breaths, take a seat and relax. Now we can talk about this like two rational adults, man to man. :calm

Hey VeGripper this is some cool looking hex stock, I like the feel, I think I can bend it in fact I know I can bend it! everybody just get back or the bar gets bent! no I ain't letting this bar leave here straight! Now throw me those leather wraps over there, Hey did I ask for chalk, hell no! cause I don't use chalk you coat hanger bending mutha <}@#%$*@BEEEEP!!!!!! - I like my metal cold, rolled and all natural, no seasoning.

Ahhh yes Judy patch me into Chief Wannagrip's office, Ahhh Chief were going to need backup for this one and could you send an ambulance and a welder cause one of them is going to get broke tonight. :flame

IT COULD HAPPEN ! :D

This material cannot be reproduced, altered or distributed for profit GatorGrip Inc.

I'd never make it - new toys do me in everytime.

Alright, I think my best option is to leave the stuff here at work and just wait to take it home until the weekend - it is the only way I won't go on a bending spree and wreck myself for the G8 attempt on Friday. I know myself well enough that the restraint isn't there, so I guess keeping it out of my path is the best thing possible. I've never been able to hold off before, so I don't expect this time would be any different!

Last thing I need is to go home tonight and attack it because my hands are already sore as hell from deadlifts and gripper work. I've got two tender palm pads and torn callouses and skin all over my hands, so perhaps a few days rest on the beatings won't be such a bad thing after all. :D Besides, I aim to kill the G8 and don't want to have to run off with my tail between my legs and fight it twice!

VeGripper

Alright, I think my best option is to leave the stuff here at work and just wait to take it home until the weekend - it is the only way I won't go on a bending spree and wreck myself for the G8 attempt on Friday. 

VeGripper

A bending addict who resisted the temptation to take another

hit of steel. You give hope to us all. :)

Good Luck on your mission to show the G8 who is boss.