Locks

Concrete Pete

i am wondering if anyone here has bent any locks before or even if so what type ? i have been buying ones from the dollar store. if anyone is curious i have a pic of 2out of 4 i did in my gallery

Pete, I just took a look at those, and must say they look pretty impressive. I would have never thought of that. How tough were they? From which dollar store did you purchase them?

truthfully i was so bored one day and was in a discount store and saw these locks so i figured what the hell ill try it. i only used thin work gloves because my hands are too large to fit my comfortable enough to start the crossover from parallel point once they cross man the pain starts. lol all i can use is the crease in my index finger from the outside to tighten the loop which also there isnt much to grab ahold of and the damn thing keeps spinning on me. i toughed it out then grab the base in my left hand and bend it over my right index finger where you see it touching the base of the lock.

its not too tough but i say it feels like a 3/16ths square the reason why is because its so small to get a good grip on it. ill say one thing i have done five locks so far unfortunately i broke one in thr process lol but oh well i feel my fingers themselves getting stronger from it, i would like to work up to a master lock or american lock hopefully :D if any of you are in brookyln its a 99cent store on 18th avenue and about 63rd street, if anything let me know if anyone cant find them maybe i can ship some. sorry by the way i think it should take about 10-15 minutes to do them since i had to re-adjust it a few times. thanks again for the comments guys , i thought most guys on the board did this lol