Shane Larson

Bill Piche

Thanks for quick return of the gripper esp. since it was my fault! Hopefully everything goes good this time.

Smash it again, Shane.

And use your three attempts, please!

Smash it again, Shane.

And use your three attempts, please!

Yeah, yeah, yeah :D I get so nervous that I forget common sense shit like that. Win, lose, or draw, I can't wait to finish this so I can concentrate on other things.

Todd said he got the gripper so looks like Friday is the day. Will do a couple attempts and hopefully get a good close on video.

Good luck big man. Not on closing the gripper, I think you got that in the bag. Good luck on getting good footage on the camera. :D

I am in the stands hollering for you! :laugh

Mash it for your Mama! becuase she mashed you out into this world to let you do this and other great feats in you life. :D

You Can Do-oo It !!! :rock

Deep breaths...relax..take 3 full tries..and its yours!!!

Got it again. Checked the tape and the set and close look ok. I did try two other attempts-one with left which missed badly and then again w/right that I missed barely. Oh well, only need the one right?? Will keep my fingers crossed that the judges agree with my assessment regarding the tape!!

Got it again.  Checked the tape and the set and close look ok.  I did try two other attempts-one with left which missed badly and then again w/right that I missed barely.  Oh well, only need the one right??  Will keep my fingers crossed that the judges agree with my assessment regarding the tape!!

Check out the set aid that I posted a few days ago in the Mash Monster forum.

Yup, only need one. :mosher

Congrats Shane!

Just closing that gripper is a world class feat IMHO. :bow

Still nice job shane  ;)

Who said it wasn't a nice job?

There's only a few in the World that can close this gripper and he's one of them! :rock

Still nice job shane  ;)

Who said it wasn't a nice job?

There's only a few in the World that can close this gripper and he's one of them! :rock

I said still nice job because he, missed badly with his left, missed again with his right. but still managed to get it closed. I know just a couple people in the world can close this gripper. and shane is one of them. Shane is one of the best gripsters in the world I think :)

Just now saw this, congrats Shane!

Great Job Little Bro :D From my view of the close it look really strong and the first attempt Shane tried he got it very nicely, I don't think that there will be any question this time but we will have to wait and see. I think that the Show is focusing on lifting that damn MDB, he has been training hard for it and maybe in the future we will see a video :blink

Todd Larson

Great job!!

Congrats!!