Is My Forearm/Grip Routine Any GOOD?

Guest MonStar1023

Guest MonStar1023

At the end of my back and trap and bicep routine ONCE per week...

One-Arm Chin Bar Hangs 1 set

Timed CoC Holds 1 set  

Pinching Plates 1 set

1 SUPERSET:

Seated BB Wrist Curls

Reverse Thick-bar Wrist Roller

CoC Reps 1 set

??? ???

MonStar you need to stick to a routine to find out for yourself. Stick with something for 3, 4 or even 5 months, if you see improvement/progress then it is good.

i'm with fuel crusher here.  don't worry about what everyone else thinks.  if you see results then the program is good.  remember, rome wasn't built in a day.  these things take time and effort.  keep workin hard

Guest kINGPIN

Ditto.  There is no such thing as a good or bad workout pattern really.  You can not argue with results.  Whether it is optimal for you is only possible for you to tell.

oh you've got it all wrong!

you need to start with nail bending than pinching than levering and then you're next day do only rolling and reverse wrist curls as well as zottman curls...

the program you're on will only lead to sore knees and sinus infections... :angry:

no seriously, what they said :hehe

ps what the #### is a zottman curl? - i saw it in a bodybuilding book as an excersize for forearms

No offense guys but I think that the board is getting dumber than ever. First, Nathan challenged us to tear a plate in half and now, AP gives some funny medical concerns about a grip routine. LOL

:D

Mike, give this routine a 6 week try. If it doesn't add strength to your grip, you're doing something wrong. Only one thing, you need more sets. Like 4-5 of each exercises for beginning and up to 10 later. Grip strength is a matter of tendons strength. You build tendons strength with many low reps sets.