Kevin Bussi Certification

Bill Piche

He's been at the Expo for the last few days.

Hmmm if you send it out tommorow or wednesday, hopefully I will get it by saturday, so I can make my attempt. :mellow

You'll grind that thing Kevin.

Hmmm if you send it out tommorow or wednesday,  hopefully I will get it by saturday, so I can make my attempt.  :mellow

I tried to send it out Saturday but you happened to be gone and I had no address to send it to. Yesterday was President's Day. The PO was closed.

This thread was open on the 18th (Friday) and I got no info so I am doing the best I can to get it out as fast as possible. :)

When do you plan on making the attempt should it not get there Saturday?

Hmmm if you send it out tommorow or wednesday,  hopefully I will get it by saturday, so I can make my attempt.  :mellow

I tried to send it out Saturday but you happened to be gone and I had no address to send it to. Yesterday was President's Day. The PO was closed.

This thread was open on the 18th (Friday) and I got no info so I am doing the best I can to get it out as fast as possible. :)

When do you plan on making the attempt should it not get there Saturday?

If I get it on mon. I will make my attempt monday.

I cant wait to try this thing. :laugh . once i get it I will do it on the day i get it, and I will let everyone know if I closed it or not. :happy

If you don't get 10 reps on this thing, you have to change your avatar to a big picture of Richard Simmons.

Kevin will smash it. Might as well just send him all 3 now and save on postage :)

I'm going to cert on saturday. They tried to deliver the MM1 to Meatloafs house today, but all they left was a pick-up slip. :blink

I'm going to cert on saturday. They tried to deliver the MM1 to Meatloafs house today, but all they left was a pick-up slip.  :blink

It was insured for 100 dollars per the rules. That requires a signature. If no one is there to sign, it does not get delivered. :)

I picked up the gripper this morning and brought it to Kevin's house. We filmed the opening of the box, etc. and he mashed the holy hell out of it. The video will be sent to Wannagrip ASAP.

I also closed the 3 in another video that will be sent to Wannagrip for my MM0 cert.

GOOD JOB MR. BUSSI :rock

Double Congrats Guys!!!

Kevin and Dan....way to go!!

Congrats!

Kevin, be sure to complete both the short and long interview forms. I also need a torso shot picture of yourself.

The forms are pinned in the main MM forum.

Meat, you also need to send the cert form as well.

Are you sending the gripper back?

As expected! :bow

Well done buddy.

Nice work Kevin. Probably didn't pose much of a challenge for you, did it?

wheres the beef? i mean video :laugh good going to both of you :yikes cant waite to see it