Nathan Holle

kelby

what do you guys know about nathan holle. how long did it take him to close the number fours. how does he train.

Are you being serious (as in you don't really know), or are you just lazy?? Have you researched this before making this thread??? :dry

what do you guys know about nathan holle. how long did it take him to close the number fours. how does he train.

Are you being serious (as in you don't really know), or are you just lazy?? Have you researched this before making this thread??? :dry

if you know the answer why not just answer the guy rather than rambling on and on?

I donot know too much but I know he did it in one year

to get from #3 to #4. From 2002 to 2003.

I real star of grippdom.

if you know the answer why not just answer the guy rather than rambling on and on?

If I did know the answer, I would have.

Point is - that info is somewhere here on this forum and if he bothered to use the search function, he could find the answers to what he wants.

If he said, "I used the search function and came up with nothing", then I'd understand the reason for the thread. BTW, I think Nathan is a member here on this forum.

Did a quick search and found this:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=2919&hl=

and this!:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=5072&hl= :cool

and also:

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=5261&hl=

That's probably everything you'd ever want to know. Especially the second and third links.

Enjoy!

PS - I've learned a LOT and continue to learn from old, old threads, using the search. Lots of good material has been discussed on this Board. :cool

PS - I've learned a LOT and continue to learn from old, old threads, using the search.  Lots of good material has been discussed on this Board. :cool

Ryan,

You get the A+ for the day! Nice work!! :bow:D:bow

BTW, I think Nathan is a member here on this forum.

I don't think he's a member, but he has posted a few times as an unregistered user, under "Nathan Holle." ;)

EDIT:

Ryan,

You get the A+ for the day! Nice work!!

Thanks, Sybersnott! you post quick!

Edited by ryaneverk2

It's all good, lattermunch. Syber's just trying to keep people honest. ;)

He's got some good stuff to say:

How many guys have trained to close the #3 and actually DID it??

How many guys got the #3 and said to themselves that it'll never happen?? Hundreds? Thousands?

When I first laid my mitts on a IM #3, I didn't talk myself outta trying to close it. I said, "Wow, I've got some work to do". I set out and did it.

Don't fall into that old trap of, "I just can't do it". Put in your training, train hard, set your goals, re-adjust them accordingly, always be positive, NEVER give up and you'll get those results.

plus he gave me and A+!! :D:cool

It's great to read about a legend like Nathan and to summon up his training, as Nathan says in Milo issue 11.2 "Be sensible, enjoy it it and get on with it."

Kelby, did you learn anything about nathan from your post?

maybe someone could post some info about nathan rather than making this board a search engine everytime someone asks a question.

I bet he learned where some threads were that he could go learn.

maybe someone could post some info about nathan rather than making this board a search engine everytime someone asks a question.

I personally don't know anything about Nathan Holle, but to be helpful I posted 3 excellent threads from a search I did, which had all the info on Nathan that he's released, basically. Sometimes the search is better, when you don't actually know the answer. ;)

Mucho respect to him, but i just don't understand why a person with his ability wouldn't help out fellow grip afficionados like us..... :(

He did help us

He said give 100% when crushing gripper.

It used to not make sense at all to me at one point but today I got it.

When you crush the gripper smash crush it again give every thing you have

that crush like you are crushing some ones hand and crush the steel hard together

and crush it the steel like if was a sponage.

Mucho respect to him, but i just don't understand why a person with his ability wouldn't help out fellow grip afficionados like us..... :(

He did. It's in Ironminds book. John Brookfield doesn't post here either. Let's not blow too much smoke up Sybers ass though. I'm still waiting on somthing he said he'd help me with - 2 months ago.

He did. It's in Ironminds book. John Brookfield doesn't post here either. Let's not blow too much smoke up Sybers ass though. I'm still waiting on somthing he said he'd help me with - 2 months ago.

Well said.

In looking over the 3 threads it is not too surprising

why NH stopped posting here.

:inno

T!