Daily Basis

Guest Youngguy

I would say plenty here.  Heath, David, Roger and others come to mind.

For these guys, the #3 is a mere toy now I would guess.

About 10 months ago, I had a play at seeing how many days I could close the #3 in a row, first attempt. I managed it for 10 days in a row, then missed it narrowly on the 11th.

David

I believe Tom Black mentioned several months ago that Richard Sorin could close the #3 whenever he felt like it, I'm not sure if he meant now or in his prime, but it doesn't surprise me either way.  Sorry if I'm misquoting you on this Mr. Black

I remember mentioning that, but I don't know where I read it, maybe in Mr. Sorin's Cyberpump interview.  Bert Sorin mentioned on the old grip board how casual of a feat it was for his father to close the number 3.  He could be talking on the phone and bang out a rep or two.  Maybe there could be a grip board challenge here- continuous days closing the number 3, David Horne has set the mark with 10 days in a row.

If I remember correctly, Steve Weiner wanted to know if he could close the #3 at anytime without any preparation. He woke up in the middle of the night, slammed his #3 and got back to bed. It was on the Ezboard version of the grip board.

Sorry Steve if I'm misquoting you.

Guest Youngguy

I myself do not know how many days in a row I could close the #3. I do know I can at least get it 10-15 times in one workout. Now this is singles I can't do 2 reps. Reason being is the gripper comes out of place before I have a chance to go at it.

I think it was Roger who woke up and closed the number 3.   Most of us close the number 3 before waking in our dreams :)

I remember getting up early one Saturday morning, taking the #3, and promptly shutting it.  I wrote about it here - it was funny, because it felt like my hands were "talking" to me; they felt really strong that morning.

It's was VERY unusual for me - I normally get my strength peak much later - sometime during the evening.