New Pr

kerbjr

No not me, my wife, all 125lbs of her, first time bending tonight, got a 60D polebarn nail, and put a nasty kink in a 60D TT. I showed her the Double oh tech and she caught on real quickly......All of the fellows I have shown this tech have busted 60D commons first time out....Kinda peeves me that it took me 6months to figure this tech out, and I can show others in a matter of minutes.........Just dont seem right..........Brett

No not me, my wife, all 125lbs of her, first time bending tonight, got a 60D polebarn nail, and put a nasty kink in a 60D TT. I showed her the Double oh tech and she caught on real quickly......All of the fellows I have shown this tech have busted 60D commons first time out....Kinda peeves me that it took me 6months to figure this tech out, and I can show others in a matter of minutes.........Just dont seem right..........Brett

Sounds like we know who wears the pants in your family, only when she lets you.

WoW! that is amazing and makes that old cliche " I am woman hear me roar" a whole to level a truth to it. Just think she could be the first female RED Nail crusher or even the first female bastard in the world. Coach that special lady and there is no telling what she could do. I am just glad she isn't my MOM, because with hands like that if she spanked you she could tear your backside off and the say "Quite that crying or I'll give you something to cry about" and that is just to you kerbjr not to mention those small kids. Girl Power Ha Ha!

I love women my mother was one! :tongue

You have created a BENDING MONSTER :yikes

Where did this strength come from?

Did you tell her if she is holding any grudges to

take out her revenge on the nails?

Who knows with a little practice she may

give you some competition. :D

You go girl and bend away! :mosher:mosher:mosher

the first female bastard in the world.

I understand what you're saying but probably shouldn't tell her that.

as For the Bend..........she'd kick my ass. congrats to her :D

There was no disrespect meant by that, just a play on words and an attempt to give someone a laugh. Besides if she didn't kick my ass my southern fried mom would if she thought I had Intentionally direspected a lady. I still think she should set a goal and keep going that would be awesome motivation for some guys not to let a girl out do them. I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of women on this planet that could out do millions of men in strength, but they just don't tend to show off and have websites telling how they do it. Their to busy be mothers, career women and domestic engineers and far to many have to be dad as well as mother because their sorry *!@U&?" husband or biological sperm donor run out of his family and sherked his responsibilities . Let me get off my soap box now.

Again congratulations to The FIRST LADY of STEEL :rock

IF SHES A COOKER I UNDERSTAND MY MOTHER A LITTLE ITIALIAN LADY USES OLD CAST IRON FRYING PANS A 12 INCH PAN FILLED WITH SAUCE IS HEAVY WELL SHE GRABS THIS WITH ONE HAND AND TOYS WITH IT AND I HAVE SEEN HER USE A 14 INCH PAN TO THEY USE THERE HANDS EVERY DAY COOKING AND CLEANING AND THEY BUILD SOME STRONG HAND STRENGTH :bow

That's really cool, Brett!

I've almost got Sandra convinced that a little grip training will help with her sore wrists, which I attribute to keyboard use. We'll see. If nothing else, a little bending might help alleviate her PMS. And that would be good for the whole family. :D

Tell her congrats for me, Brett.

:D

There was no disrespect meant by that, just a play on words and an attempt to give someone a laugh. Besides if she didn't kick my ass my southern fried mom would if she thought I had Intentionally direspected a lady. I still think she should set a goal and keep going that would be awesome motivation for some guys not to let a girl out do them. I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of women on this planet that could out do millions of men in strength, but they just don't tend to show off and have websites telling how they do it. Their to busy be mothers, career women and domestic engineers and far to many have to be dad as well as mother because their sorry *!@U&?" husband or biological sperm donor run out of his family and sherked his responsibilities . Let me get off my soap box now.

Again congratulations to The FIRST LADY of STEEL :rock

I know there was no ill intent, I was also just adding to the laugh.

I've almost got Sandra convinced that a little grip training will help with her sore wrists, which I attribute to keyboard use. We'll see. If nothing else, a little bending might help alleviate her PMS. And that would be good for the whole family. 

haha eric isnt your wife a member of the board? I have a feeling if she read that it would take more than bending to alleviate your trouble! :help

Thanks fellas for all the responses, Gator no probs Its all in good fun , I have been trying to get her into this stuff for over a year, and she is getting a huge boost from all of your comments so really ........Thank you...As far as strength goes she is pretty un-assuming, just recently got into weight training, its got to be from chasing the kids down all day and cleaning up after us all. MR and MRs Bastard...Now that would be cool...........Brett

I've almost got Sandra convinced that a little grip training will help with her sore wrists, which I attribute to keyboard use. We'll see. If nothing else, a little bending might help alleviate her PMS. And that would be good for the whole family. 

haha eric isnt your wife a member of the board? I have a feeling if she read that it would take more than bending to alleviate your trouble! :help

What, are you crazy, Matt! Do ya think I'd be mouthing off like that if she was a member? :laugh

What, are you crazy, Matt! Do ya think I'd be mouthing off like that if she was a member? 

I looked back at the old post i was thinking of, and i got confused w/ strongmitts...i was gonna say...man eric you got some balls talking like that! :)

kerbjr - sorry to hijack your thread, congratulations to your wife you're a lucky man!