Trump Brand Playing Cards.

most-muscular

I went to the dollar store and bought a few packs of cards. I had one pack of Trump brand cards, made by Hoyle Products in Cincinati Ohio. I tore the whole deck in half pretty easily on my first try. I was suprised. Then I went on and tried the other packs and they were really hard. I could only tear like a third of a deck at the most.

My question is: Has anyone else torn these cards? They were pretty easy, and I found it hard to believe that I tore whole deck cleanly in half on my first try ever. Could I also have gotten lucky with a perfect technique or form?

It looks like a nice clean tear. Good job. :rock I will make a guess that they are like the aviators made by Hoyle that you can get at the dollar store. They are about average if that is the case. Big Steve or Clay would probably know better then me thoe.

There are a lot of knockoffs in the dollar store cards. Real Aviators are good stout cards. Trumps are pretty easy on the scale of things.

NICE TEAR I THINK IT ALL IN YOUR GRIP YOU GOT A GOOD ONE THE FIRST TIME AND WERE EXCITED TO TEAR AND THE SECOND TIME IT DIDN'T REALLY MATTER BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DID IT ONCE NEXT TIME YOU'LL GET THEM BOTH :yikes:trout

Very ez cards, but they are good to learn the techniques. Nice rip for the first time. Keep up the good training and Bicycles are a good goal.