New Pr

twig

On Saturday night I bent my 1st, 2nd and 3rd Blue nails, and I'm feeling pretty chuffed (and in considerable pain! I think I've pulled most of the muscles in my upper body!). Next stop Red, then Bastard.

Well done. :D

Not too far ago I had some similar success.

A little suggestion though:

Go for the G5s first, then for the G8 then for the Red!

The jump from the Blue to the Red is enormous compared to the diff.

between the Yellow and the Blue.

Prekink a Red to 90 degrees or even further and try to crush down it.

If it bends then you will be even more motivated!

Good luck!

Well done.  :D

Thanx.
Prekink a Red to 90 degrees or even further and try to crush down it.

If it bends then you will be even more motivated!

I've already done this and it was an amazing feeling!

I'll check out a hardware store and see what's available.

Congratulations on your conquest of the Blue, Twig!

I agree with Franky Boy, don't get too caught up in the Red yet (but keep it in mind!) - not to be discouraging. The leap from the blue to the red is big. Go for some 60ds, grade 5s, grade 8s, 1/4" square hrs etc...., cut down versions of each of those, then go for the red. Congrats on the pr.

Good job, man. Envision yourself as a giant mechanical tank, with hundreds of huge hammers everywhere, simply pounding and crushing everything around you as you GO! Good work, man and keep it up. Don't compare yourself TOO much with others. Just set your own goals and SMASH THEM!

MEAT

sound like me twig hurts my chest to after a hard bend take off for 2 weeks and do a grade 5 then a 8 like franky sugested then try that red .i had to lay off 2 weeks two different times trying a red the third time it went down good luck :rock

On Saturday night I bent my 1st, 2nd and 3rd Blue nails, and I'm feeling pretty chuffed (and in considerable pain! I think I've pulled most of the muscles in my upper body!). Next stop Red, then Bastard.

Great job! "I guess now you've got the blues" Ha Ha. :D

Just curious what style did you bend those with. DO, DU, or what ever terminator style is?

Oh and I am battling my addiction to stay away from bending for a few days until my hands and elbows recover. I don't want to do permanent damage, but it is that "just one more bend won't hurt" that I have a hard time resisting. This is like southern crack " AK: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts " if you have had them you know the power they have, especially if they are hot and fresh out over the oil. Good God I am Jonesing now and there isn't a Krispy Kreme in the largest state in the U.S. the -45 degree weather and ice fog today and now this.

I want to share something on the board soon but not until I can make the image show up in the gallery it keeps coming out as a black photo when I upload it.

If anyone knows what I could be doing wrong please PM me soon as possible. :online