Then 4 reps...

Then strapholding 25 lbs....insane...

Time for MM2!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

That's nuts! Congratulations, Josh!

:D

As expected.

Congrats, buddy! :bow

Thanks everybody! I watched the video and I didn't quite get that 4th rep. It slipped pretty good on the third one. The 1st attempt didn't come out as clean as I wanted it to as far as the set. I was looking to barely set it and then close it but I didn't get my hand out of the way before I started closing it :trout When the video gets posted you can use the pause button and see it was wider than parallel. I'm going to place a mirror behind the camera for the MM2 so I'll know exactly what the set looks like.

Thanks again to Brett and his family for making the trip.

Well done, buddy :rock:rock:rock

How did I miss this thread? Great work, and congrats. Onwards and Upwards!

Big Congrats Josh! Have you closed your gripper with the chromed handles? I beleive you got a 3 for christmas right?

Yeah, I got that and a MM3dud for Christmas. I closed the MM3dud Christmas morning but the SilverCrush took me a week or two. It's a beast, it's only a #3/GM spring but trying to fight that 3.25" sweep and 1/8" mounting on those slippery handles just kills you.

Congrats on closing those grippers. I have a 3 too with a 3'' spread and the handles are mounted at about and 1/8 also. No set and no chalk is a killer on that thing. The chrome makes it feel impossible.

Congrats on closing those grippers. I have a 3 too with a 3'' spread and the handles are mounted at about and 1/8 also. No set and no chalk is a killer on that thing. The chrome makes it feel impossible.

Whoa! Let's not jump the gun here, I'm nowhere close to being able to no-set that thing and I'm a chalk fiend :D

Well done, Josh! Very impressive! :bow