Pain...

llswayj

On my left arm, I have a strange tingly ache pulsing near my elbow and in my wrist. It's mainly a mild feeling, but it doesn't go unnoticed. I'm not certain if this is a result of some recent training or an unrelated incident. Comments? Should I stop training? Perhaps I'm using improper technique?

Yea, that does not sound like normal soreness. There may be an injury there. If you can train by backing off the weight and intensity with no pain, do it. Otherwise, you may have to stop training that area all together until it heals. If it does not, you better see a doctor.

Another trick is to find another type of wrist/forearm movement that will allow you to keep training without pain. But if it does not go away, and you can't train, see a doctor. There could be a hairline fracture there. (Speaking from experience).

Sixgun...

Sixgun....