Dan Praydis And The Red

Bill Piche

Check the Gripboard gallery for the new clip.

thanks to all the benders and especially wannagrip :mosher for the help, franky and martin gamideon and handgripperman for always talking about that red nail :help any help to crush it down faster will be appreciated

Original! The early parts of the bend kind of reminded me of Cleve Dean in the early WSM, where he did the bar bending with that criss-cross arm style.

Real nice job Dan!!

Way to hang in there!!

Congrats!!

Dan, like everyone else noted, I think that is one unique style. It looks tough, too.

Awesome fight! Congratulations!

I bet you're good with the sledgehammers???

Excellent job, Dan! :mosher

In knew it was only a (very short) question of time.

I gotta ask....

Are you bracing your left hand against your chest/shoulder? From the angle of the video it looks like it...

I gotta ask....

Are you bracing your left hand against your chest/shoulder?  From the angle of the video it looks like it...

yes sean my wrist is touching my chest and i am pulling out and down until i can press it togeher i tried them like shrug did and tor my peck about 2 months ago this works better for me sorta like holding a fishing rod on a big fish

Intresting technique.

Do you feel your fingers on your left hand being pressed into your shoulder by the nail?

Dan,

cangrats to thr Red! What style did you use (I can't watch the video due to my old computer)?

well reubi it looks like the style jed uses but he kept his arms away from his body and i pulled everything in tight to me but his video is much more exciting he knows what he in doing in grip and video posting i have to say they set the standerd for videos on this board not to take away from anyone else but maby thats just me :)

Edited by DAN PRAYDIS

with no intention of being rude, is your style legal for a cert? I only ask because I'm not familier with all the rules.

Intresting technique.

Do you feel your fingers on your left hand being pressed into your shoulder by the nail?

no not really i just lock it in one position and don't let it move try it like that and you might like it

with no intention of being rude, is your style legal for a cert? I only ask because I'm not familier with all the rules.

im not realy worried about certifying lyle but eric or wannagrip would know the answer for that question i think you can contact your chest i might be wrong as i am new to this :erm

New to this and doing "Reds" - doesn't sound all that "new". Congratulations - great bending, Dan.