Gripper Woes

Jeremy Sipple

Hi, I have been battling my number 1 for about a year now.(I must be doing something wrong) Some days i can destroyy it. other days it destroys me.I try using my gripper a few times a weak for low reps(. 1-5) I noticed my problem lies in the last 1/2 inch or so. So my last two fingers are very weak . I started doing finger holds/lifts for 10 second sets but i read on other posts that the sik outweighs the benefit. What are some other ways to increases my strength in the last two fingers? I want to start battle with a #2 and eventually give a # 3 all i have hope fully by the end of the year or so.

Thanks,

Jeremy

is this the same post?? :whistel

Hi, I have been battling my number 1 for about a year now.(I must be doing something wrong) Some days i can destroyy it. other days it destroys me.I try using my gripper a few times a weak for low reps(. 1-5) I noticed my problem lies in  the last 1/2 inch or so. So my last two fingers are very weak . I started doing finger holds/lifts for 10 second sets but i read on other posts that the sik outweighs the benefit. What are some other ways to increases my strength in the last two fingers? I want to start  battle  with a #2 and eventually give a # 3 all i have hope fully by the end of the year or so.

Thanks,

Jeremy

this is something i have been curious about myself? do people really believe the last 2 fingers are key? and if so, do they need extra focused work?

i have occassionly done some gripper closes with a lighter gripper, just the last 2 fingers, and some pinch gripping with them as well. maybe the pony clamps would be good for individual finger work too?

Where did your avatar run off too pdoire?

I do train my last two fingers.. If i were you i started working more frequently on the grippers.