Advice On Rotating Dl Handle...

Jason Paul

I'm considering getting one of these, with a slight lean toward the Crusher from Fat Bastard.

Since I'm not planning on competing, and being fairly new, I think a 2" handle should suit me fine. With the Crusher being available in that size, solid steel, and less expensive than the RT, I may go with it.

Any comments on this are appreciated. Quality of service/products from Fat Bastard - since I'll likely get a loading pin from them as well if I get the Crusher.

Any other options (other than the TB - out of my $$$ range)?

Thanks,

Jason

Hey, I would recomend the 2.5 inch if you are leaning more on the pure hand strength side, unless you have very small hands. And clearly, since I am talking about diameter options, go with FBBC.

FBBC is great. Amazing quality, customer service, prices, everything. I dont think I could break my loading pin even if I tried my darndest.

I've been looking around and will probably go with FBBC. I'm not sure about the size. I don't think my hands are small - measure about 7 3/8", but certainly not large either.

I may just hunt around the house for 2" and 2.5" objects and see how they feel to me. If I get a few more suggestions for 2.5", then I'll probably go with that.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, I have the 2 1/2" Crusher and my hands are basically the same size as yours (7 1/2"). It's big enough to really make you work but still small enough that you can get a decent grip on it, when I grab it there's only about 1" between my thumb and middle finger.

Service was fine too, good enough that I went back a second time!

Chris

Go with the 2.5 it will carry over to the RT if you ever come across one and maybe help if you ever try an inch D.B.