Ivanko Arrived

Geo

My Ivanko SuperGripper just arrived! Its amazing!

Good grief what an amazing tool!

If you havent got one, get one!

Any good tips on using it? I basically worked my way up to 285lb (using the chart) and got some reps out.

Dont want to work grippers too hard tonight as my hands were still sore (ish) from yesterday.

My Ivanko SuperGripper just arrived! Its amazing!

Good grief what an amazing tool!

If you havent got one, get one!

Any good tips on using it? I basically worked my way up to  285lb (using the chart) and got some reps out.

Dont want to work grippers too hard tonight as my hands were still sore (ish) from yesterday.

just wondering what gripper you can close ???

also wondering how many people use this, I was looking at them, and am curious...

I have used it since day one. First, because I didn't have many grippers at the time.

Second I liked the micro loading adjustments.

It is all I use for negs...If you brace the bottom on a hard surface you can almost use it as a guillotine type grip machine.

It can also be used for 1, 2 or 3 finger work...pinching...the adlustments give it

a lot of versatility.

Ishred- I have closed the no 3, 5 times now, trying to get consistent and also be able to hold the sucker there. I find the Ivanko gripper easier to use than normal grippers as I find it hard to get my pinky working when I grasp a normal gripper-feels a bit awkward and hard to clasp it with my pinky.

And when I say reps at 285 I mean 2!

Thanks for the tips pdoire

I use for thumb work and Iam in one and four.

How many people use it like do?

It is good for force reps with timly hold but make sure you keep a note

pad to and log the how secs hold you make each day.

I think if get one minute then change to next level.

But use it for one or two reps for example 20 second hold=one reps.

plus six days a week.

There are a few things I need clarification or just don't get.

It was mentioned it is great to use for you can "It is all I use for negs...If you brace the bottom on a hard surface you can almost use it as a guillotine type grip machine." How is that any different from just doing a negative on a gripper? Whether it is in a guillotine position or holding it out in front of you, or just sitting on the couch laying the arm and hand on your leg while holding. In the end it is all about the hold and not the position of it. Am I right?

I would definetly got this instead of grippers (if I did not have grippers already) for it's all the different resistance in one package. But I see no difference if you go with this machine or you go with multiple grippers that vary in resistance. Am I wrong?

There are a few things I need clarification or just don't get.

It was mentioned it is great to use for you can "It is all I use for negs...If you brace the bottom on a hard surface you can almost use it as a guillotine type grip machine."  How is that any different from just doing a negative on a gripper?  Whether it is in a guillotine position or holding it out in front of you, or just sitting on the couch laying the arm and hand on your leg while holding.  In the end it is all about the hold and not the position of it.  Am I right?

I would definetly got this instead of grippers (if I did not have grippers already) for it's all the different resistance in one package.  But I see no difference if you go with this machine or you go with multiple grippers that vary in resistance.  Am I wrong?

if its braced agaisnt something stationary you can close stuff easier. holding it in your hands on a coach is not stationary.

Yeah thought about that since I am now against for myself to get the Sorinex, and I have been using the grippers and been progressing. But to be able to use the stationar techniques, and doing assistant grips with my CoC is next to impossible I got one too.

I went to the site and did not like how you had to call to place an order. So I went to Amazon and you can place the order through them which in turns charges it to the company. It's easier (sometimes) to have a middle man.