Jason Allen Certification

Bill Piche

Smash it Josh!! I know you can...Matt get some great video for him!!

I think Larry Malcomson is going to cert too. Is that right? Or all right?

I think Larry Malcomson is going to cert too. Is that right? Or all right?

That's fine. Can you confirm?

Confirm I'm not sure I tried calling Larry tonight but no luck. There both police officers and I think they work some different hours because of it. I did talk with Jason a week or so ago and he mentioned picking out a date for it so I would guess there ready.

Good luck, Jason.

I spoke with Larry Malcomson on Monday and he stated that he hasn't been focusing on the grippers lately due to an upcoming bench contest. He has had some tendonitis in his right shoulder and does not want to recruit his shoulder at all except for benching so he stated he would pass this cert up and wait for another time. I am ready though...Jason

Sounds good Bill. I guess if it here on time which it should be were shooting for the 8th or 9th. I have also found out Larry Malcomson will not be attempting the gripper. He has a bench meet coming and I guess his shoulder is a little sore. So he doesn't want to hurt something at the last minute.

Got the gripper today. I think hes shooting for the weekend but maybe sooner.

Jason easily closed the MM1 today around 10:10AM. The gripper will probably be sent out tommorow. Congrats Jason!

Way to go, Jason! Here's an early "CONGRATULATIONS"!

Jason easily closed the MM1 today around 10:10AM. The gripper will probably be sent out tommorow. Congrats Jason!

Jason, please download the interview forms and fill them out and send them to me provided you are confident the video meets the requirements. And, send a torso shot of yourself. All can be done via email to editor@cyberpump.com. Thanks.

Congrats!

Congrats Jason. :bow

From one Mash Monster to another new one... congratulations!! :bow:happy

Excelllent job Jason. I just saw you in MILO recently, right?

-Jedd-

Excelllent job Jason.  I just saw you in MILO recently, right?

-Jedd-

Thanks everybody for the support, The MM1 was pretty tough. I would say that it's tougher than "my" 2004 COC #3. Jedd, I think I was in the March 04 issue of MILO, I'm not sure though because I don't have it. I'm definitely looking forward to the MM2, but I need to get the MM1 video and stuff to Wannagrip first to make sure the Cert was legit. Thanks for everyones support. Jason

I express mailed the video tape, VHS-C adapter, completed certification form, and torso picture today. Wannagrip should have it by 1500 hours on Wednesday.

Jason :rock

I express mailed the video tape, VHS-C adapter, completed certification form, and torso picture today.  Wannagrip should have it by 1500 hours on Wednesday.

Jason :rock

Thanks.

I will need the interview forms filled out and emailed to me. They are in the Mash Monster forum pinned at the top.