Just Got My New Coc 4 In The Mail Today

Bananafingers

...and I cant figure out what the heck I'm going to do with it. I can move it about one inch of it's three inch spread without a set, and I hurt in funny places not even close to my hand when I try to close it. This is going to be a looooooong road, but, here I go. :rock

yea i was thinking of getting one too. but god i didnt know it was gunna be THAT hard. thknk ill pass now. maybe ill just get a 2004 #3. i hear they are kinda harder than the older ones.

I got one shortly after getting KTA and MAN what a suprise, I know what ya mean about it hurtin' in weird places. good luck, Heath must laugh at my wimpish post.....

i may get a 4 also because i figure if i mess around with that beast the 3 will start to feel alot easier???

...and I cant figure out what the heck I'm going to do with it.  I can move it about one inch of it's three inch spread without a set, and I hurt in funny places not even close to my hand when I try to close it.  This is going to be a looooooong road, but, here I go.    :rock

Get a few IM #3's and/or BB Elites and train with them. Do you have a grip machine?

Get a few IM #3's and/or BB Elites and train with them. Do you have a grip machine?

I have a couple of 3's. I think my girl might have gotten me a grip machine for christmas. I bought her a Guide with my 4. Gonna try to get her gripping with me. Kinda funny I bought the easiest and hardest IM grippers in one order.

good luck with the # 4. I still need to get myself a #2 and destroy that.