Early Christmas Present..kta

George Champlin

My wife just bought the KTA program for me early because i was bitching about just getting the #1 barley closed. Now all I am doing is waiting for the serial number to unlock it.

Welcome to an extensive period of sore, tender hands, that will crush your first goal gripper within weeks, the pain is great, the benefits are unbelievable

Welcome to an extensive period of sore, tender hands, that will crush your first goal gripper within weeks, the pain is great, the benefits are unbelievable

Thanks, I just got the unlock number and read over the info, I realized that I need a #2 and a strap so i had to place a order. My wife thinks that i am just trying to expand on my collection of 6 grippers :laugh

Thanks, I just got the unlock number and read over the info, I realized that I need a #2 and a strap so i had to place a order. My wife thinks that i am just trying to expand on my collection of 6 grippers :laugh

Good Luck!!

Welcome to the House of Pain!!! and great results!!

My wife just bought the KTA program for me early because i was bitching about just getting the #1 barley closed.

YEAH!! :angry: Once you get that #1 closed, you'll show your wife WHO'S THE BOSS!!! :angry::blink

Here's to HARD training with KTA.... :bow:bow

I really love the KTA E-Book with not only the detailed routines but the vidoes make it surperb to a book.

i got the kta yesterday as a gift to myself. I was gonna get a camcorder, but after spending over 1k on gifts and such, i will get one in a month or so.

Also ordered another #1 and #2 so i can file them for use in the kta program.