Ohio Gripmas Carol

Jeremy Sipple

Hi the gripmas carol was a total blast. I was humbled and amazed by today's feats of strength. I learned what real grip strength training is all about. I was honored to be attendence with such grip and functional stength psychos. I hope to see everyone in January.

Thanks,

Jeremy Sipple

Jeremy,

I have a couple visitors coming tomorrow. It's always fun to get together. With my schedule I'm lucky to do it twice a year. I should have a good report tomorrow if everything goes as planned. Stay tunned.................

Yes the Gripmas gathering was a blast :rock. Chris(Climber) has an awsome set up and what's more impressive is he made damn near everything him self. There were a lot of good lifting.

I would like to thank Chris for hosting and giving out gripmas presents along w/food and drink :D Jake's chili kinda burned later that night :blink

Eli

:bow:bow Gripmas carol was awesome. Thanks soo much for having us over chris and for the food and gifts. Doc and i have spent the last 2 days cuting up the video of us on sat. We send 3 clips to bill about 5 min. long with all the highlights on them. There is no music thoe. Need to find a way to make a movie with music small eough to send. Be looking for them guys. Fair warning Eli is a beast! :bow and his cuz and bro are too! :bow:bow:rock

The get together would have been a whole different game today. I went out and flipped the heat on in the garage - and nothing happened! Tempurature is 15 degrees right now - the weights would have put a little nip into the old fingers if we'd had it today.

Guys,

That looked like an awesome time! Sean, that bent press with the stone was incredible.

Eli, you are just sick!

Everyone involved, great efforts.

Special props to Chris aka Climber for hosting. That looked like a sweet set up. Great effort on that stone as well!

Thanks for sharing your vid's with us!

W