Self Challenge

Guest Old Guy

Guest Old Guy

I'm back after a 14 month layoff because of coronary artery disease (had angioplasty and am on a diet with all kinds of new drugs now).  I need motivation to get started again so I am telling  you that I will pinch grip two 35# plates, close the #2 for three reps, one hand deadlift 340# and lift 130# on my piece of junk, homemade, imitation Thomas Inch challenge dumbbell by June 1st.  Now I've said it and I'd better do it -- you folks are nobody to trifle with!  Thanks to all of the iron warriors out there.  You give me courage.

good luck old guy.  we'll all be pullin for ya.  be sure and let us know how your training is comin along.

Acknowledged, we'll hold you to it, and if you don't make it, consequences will be created and administered.

You've been warned!!!

Michael Falkov

P.S.  Good luck!

Good luck with your training keep us posted, if you can do that after angioplasty and on several meds then it gives us who are young and healthy no excuse but to train our hardest. I'm a registered nurse and work with cardiac patients on a regular basis so i'm very happy to hear your training and doing well.  :)