Recieved my ironmind order today!

Guest kINGPIN

Guest kINGPIN

They have come.  Super squats and the eagle loops.  They are both awesome!  I cant put the book down and the loops are seriously well made.  After a couple of hangs on them I now know that there is a #### of a lot of potential in those little things.

Thanx to all Ironmind for a speedy delivery...this time. :(  :)  :D

:D Good stuff, how long did it take this time? Think I'm gonna send for Keys to progress soon.

BTW sent your pin today, didn't get chance yesterday. First class recorded so shouldn't take long. :)

Cheers

Your mailbox is full kINGPIN.

Recorded just means that it needs a signature (anyone's) on delivery. Costs about 63p on top of usual first class cost. It also insures the delivery up to about £26.

Delete some messages :p

Guest kINGPIN

Sorry bud.  Just deleted some my little personal archive. :p   Thanks, I am always a bit wary of sending cash by post.

Thanx again mate, can't wait to use it.

KP, those straps feel like they could hold up my truck.  I just got mine last week, and have played with them a little.  I stuck the loops on my power rack and did pullups, trying to use as few fingers as possible.  My stopping point was middle and ring, or middle and index (either one felt equally hard) for a couple of pullups.

I think that Wannagrip is in last years catalog using the Eagle Loops.  Wannagrip, is that you?  Could you tell us some good goals for the straps?

Any other grip monsters here use them?  I like them, but am ignorant regarding finger positioning and don't know what a "good performance" is with them.

Guest kINGPIN

I do not intend to use them for rows and the like so they are permenantly wrapped on my chin bar on my powerrack.  They are even better then I thought they would be.  If my hands were strong enough I have no doubts that I could tow a truck.  One thing I do like about them is that they have given me a way to train my chins in a more nuetral hand position (hands facing each other).  The best way I can describe the book is 'the original Brawn'.  That and McRoberts are an absolute winning combination.