Emu Oil Anyone?

Cunny

I use this which was recommended by Rick Walker. It has proved

invaluable during KTA.

Hay, If they use it on horses for sprains must be poweful.

I just have a strong urge to tie a bag of oats in front of my face. :dry

It's made off the back fat of emus, hey those stupid things must be good for something. I'm going to grab one and throw in in a blender and try this stuff out! :D

I've tried this and it does seem to work, but I've also gotten good results from peanut oil (externally) and getting plenty of essential fatty acids in the diet. Plus I add about half a teaspoon of Tumeric to my whey protein after workouts and I eat a lot of ginger with my sushi; both have proven anti-inflammatory effects. I particularly believe the tumeric was responsible for clearing up a chronic elbow tendinitis I had last year. As with most things, as Clarence Bass says, we are all an experiment of one.

I use this which was recommended by Rick Walker. It has proved

invaluable during KTA.

Hay, If they use it on horses for sprains must be poweful.

I just have a strong urge to tie a bag of oats in front of my face. :dry

Forgot the link :cry

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/d...cid=176&pid=545

I use MSM power, Cod Liver Oil, Olive oil, Coconut OIl and aloe vera straight from the plant. I put it on as lotion..c oil, olive oil and aloe...and take the cod and msm in water and drink it. I eat also a lot of papaya and pinapple too. My hands get killed with the Clubbells and other grip work. They heal pretty fast to the point where it does not even look like I work out, until after I workout..then they are destroyed to the point where I put them in water and it kills!!!!!!! :blink

Put the oils on at night, throw some socks/mittens ove them and go to bed :) New person the next day.

Do any of you guys use DMSO rubbed on for aches?

I use a diluted form of it but it gives such a wicked aftertaste in my mouth that I only use it every so often.

Do any of you guys use DMSO rubbed on for aches? 

I use a diluted form of it but it gives such a wicked aftertaste in my mouth that I only use it every so often.

DMSO is a good vehicle to use in order to get other compounds into one's body--ie as a method of delivery.

I have never found it very useful as a topical application for aches, strains, etc. Capzasin (sp) works much better for me. The DMSO breath alone is good enough reason to avoid it.

Zach