Dear Abbey

John Szimanski

Congrats David!!  Just reaffirming your status as some of the best hands in the world....

Mikael,

My grippers in order of toughness are:

2. Iron Man Super non knurled

3. 520 SoS gripper

4. 475 SoS gripper

5. Iron Man Super

6. Jubinville

7. #3 rated 429

3. #3, 2001

This is my thoughts.

David

David,

Ditto to what Heath said, congratulations are definitely in order!  I think you have done an excellent job stating what I have kind of been thinking all along.  Don't compare between brands, let each stand on their own merits, and peacefully co-exist.  What a wonderful world it would be!!!

I think I'm starting to suffer from a little "gripper envy", 70 grippers, wow!  You are truly blessed!  Keep crushing, bending, lifting etc.  :D

Guest kmshinn

Congrats David!!!

I just want my Gripinator so I can continue my progress towards closing the #2. :crazy I'm holding my order till all the options are decided.

520... that really is something.  Since you tried it cold last time, I guess this is your first proper attempt isn't it?.  Congrats!

Good idea about PDA getting a list of people certified at certain inch-lbs too.

Yes it was. I will close it within a month without steadying my wrist.

As I said earlier, the best credible way of getting a ranking system together is to use the SoS grippers only, and start from a given date. I would also not grandfather any closures of other grippers. This is also what I would advise the IGC does with all the other grip events when the IGC puts a list together. All new records start from day 1 of the IGC, under the rules set down by the IGC. No grandfathering ANY lifts, and that includes all of mine. I've thought about this a bit, and although painfull, I think it's the only way to go.

David

Hehe, of course you will have most of the records right away.  You're the current king of hand strength.  Although pinch grip may have to go to Vince Basil... just kidding, hehe.

520 is awesome, great job,

Michael Falkov