The Twist Yo Wrist And Wrist Rollers

Just_Shruggin

i was just curious about something. i always hear on bodybuilding.com people telling others to use wrist rollers, they'd be surprised how 5 pounds can kick your ass. all i know is that when i use my wrist roller, i hold my arms straight down, and i use 25 pounds on it. with the twist yo wrist, i use 20 pounds. i'm able to go fully up and down 4 times each set. i was just wondering what weights you guys use if you hold your arms straight down, and how many reps you do.

1 rep- up and down once.

I'm not much of a wrist roller fan, I like the Twist Yo' Wrist better. I've done 15 kg (33 lbs) rolling towards myself and 17.5 kg (38 ½ lbs) away for three reps. For singles I've done 20 (44) and 25 kg (55 lbs), respectively.

Rolle

We used the nybb wrist roller that fits in the power rack and put it at chest level and did a rep (up and down)with 200lbs.It's a bit diffrent than holding the arms straight out.We i do them your way i prefer to keep my elbows to my sides.I feel if i hold them straight out staticly work my delts which is not what i'm after.