Gripboard Movie Gallery Update

Bill Piche

You handle that WAAAY too easy. It must be a fake or light?

Bill Piche becomes a troll! HA!

Everyone like my dance and whistle song?

Edited by Meat Loaf

You've got my respect. With the exception of the full clean and press that was posted some time ago of Ryan Green (?) this is the easiest i've ever seen it locked out.

-Jedd-

Is this some kind of a joke? Are they making inches out of aluminum now?

Another Freak!!

Unreal...you definitely made it look easy.

Well, I liked the dance.

meat thats amazing. seems to good to be true, good job.

oh and i can deadlift meats inch.

meat, all i can say is.... :bow

The handle is about 2.5 inches thick and about 4" long. Maybe it doesn't look so big cause of my herculean physique :cool

I couldn't believe my eyes when king crusher deadlifted it either...but his thumb and middle finger touch on a rolling thunder too....AND he's really strong.

MEAT

Edited by Meat Loaf

meat my thumb and middle finger ALMOST touch. like less then a mm but if i strained they may touch on the rt

Way to toy with that thing, Dan! YOU ARE STRONG.

I'm still curious for a straight answer concerning it's weight. Surely being the religeous guy you claim to be you couldn't lie about something like this.

im sure meat lifted the real weight him along with 4 or 5 guys live near each other and train together i dont think for a second they would let him lie handgripperman lifted a blob out of the box its just young blood and lots of training :whacked wish i was that young again and trained for grip :yikes

No, I didn't lie about anything. I said that it was an INCH replica and it is. The only problem is that when I received my INCH, it only weighed about 140lbs. I never made a false statement! I said i lifted the INCH and I did. I filmed me lifting it and the thought of posting a video amused me, so i did...with the FULL intention of revealing the truth about it within a day or two. I got it okayed by the gripboard authorities, so no harm done. I would never pose to be able to do something that i never did. Sorinex is gonna pick up my defect INCH tomorrow and promptly send me an INCH that weighs in at the full weight, 172lbs. It's like the bells are partially hollow or something...it AINT LIGHT but it isn't as heavy as it should be. It was not hard to press it, but when the 172lb INCH comes, i will soon press THAT one and post another video of me doing it. Come on, even Bill himself made a pic of him getting the #4 to parallel but it was secretly in a choker! And he revealed the truth about it after having a little fun. No lies.

Thanks to Dan Praydis especially for his faith in me. Sorry to disappoint, but i would never pose to be stronger than I am, although I believe i have a good shot at pressing the real thing, too. And handgripperman DID lift a 54lb blob first try. Even on the video, as i cleaned the INCH, i had 2 fingers from my other hand against one of the bells to keep it from rolling so that i could lift it. I didn't think the video made it look like i ONLY used the one hand to clean it.

Case Closed. :trout

MEAT

Edited by Meat Loaf

I am still impressed :bow as I cannot do that poundage with a standard thickness handle. You have surprised me a great deal! When did you realize the bell was underweight? Great quality control by the way(weigh) :D