Michigan Grip Getogether

Bob Lipinski

At the Midland community center. 2001 George Street

Midland, MI 48640. 3pm Saturday.

Barbecue+drinks at Steve's house afterwards.

I will be bringing 25,30,35,50 york blockweights. Rolling thunder, appolon's axle, ironmind pinch block should be there.

Bending stock for the grip competition and the easier competition grippers (up to HG300) will be there. Haven't decided on the heavier grippers yet.

Good grip get together. Thanks to Steve Shafley and family for having everyone over afterwards.

The gym had 3 different kinds of old York plates and smaller solid York dumbells. I pulled up some plate pinches that Steve got a good picture of. Mark Riddle pulled up 115 in plates with the 3" Crusher from Fat Bastard. Bob Lipinski bent a g8 at Steves house later that night. We also did block lifting, grippers, appolons axle, and hub lifting.

115 on a 3" Crusher is super! And congrats to Bob on that grade 8! Was that your first grade 8, Bob?

Thanks Eric. Yeah, that was the first grade 8 I have ever done. Took about a half hour!

Dave did 2 45's like 5 or 6 times. I think he also got 110 on the crusher?

That thing was hard. I think I got 100, though I could only get it with my wrist cocked all to hell.

We did the Appollons Axle at the end of the day.

Steve Shafley pulled up a decent weight on the Axle, Bob or Steve might remember how much.

I pulled up 355 easy. I missed 4-45s on each side and then pulled up 375 except for the lockout.