Volume Bending

fattysteve

I was wondering when you guys are volume Bending how long you wait in between bends???

Right now i am waiting about 2 minutes whsich dosent seem right??

Thanks

Steve

It depends on the relative difficulty. If I'm doing relatively easy bends, I'll go back to back. My highest volume for speed is 50 TT's all back to back. If the bends are a little tougher, I might wait 15-30 seconds between bends. For me, volume is about speed and form.

I just got into bending a month or so ago

Here is what i did today

2- 7" 1/4 CRS

3- 6" 1/4 CRS

2- 7" grade 5

1- 6 1/2" Grade 5

Tha last one was what i all a challange piece it is one that i find difficult and never bent before i finally got it maybe try for 2 next time i do them

that is the most i have ever bent at one time maybe not volume to you guys but to me was alot

I am gonna try the speed thing next time with some TT try and get 10 or so

Edited by fattysteve

If you have only been bending a month or so that is very good progress but take some time and avoid injury. That is good volume for starting out but would be more of a "tough" workout than a "volume" workout. In a few days you might try to get 20 bends with only 30s between bends or something like that. I would go easy TT or HRS. Work the form. I think the volume early on is important to help condition the tissues for harder bends. No awards for "nearly got to a red real fast but screwed up my elbow" Good luck. Overcome.

steve...you said you just got into bending? nice bends so far dude.....could i possibly buy some of those G5's from you(the 7'' and 6 1/2'')? thanks man, just pm me or reply in here.