Who Plans On Attending The Michigan Comp?

Bob Lipinski

Just curious. And also, what is your best in bending? Want to make sure I have enough stuff.

Thanks everybody. Called the venue today, and everything is still on. It is at an old time gym, pretty hardcore place. Lots of strongman and grip toys. The guy who owns it has bent an 80 penny spike- He is filled with stories. Also has an original Tetting gripper there.

I'd love to come, Bob, but I have a Corporate Safety Audit coming up the day before your contest. I will be unable to take off to fly out, or I would be there.

Have agreat show.

-Jedd-

I'd love to be there, Bob, but my company has a Corporate Safety Audit which I will be heavily involved in the day before the contest.

Have a great show!

-Jedd-

Sorry for the double post! For some reason my posts weren't showing up Saturday morning.

-Jedd-

I'm still hoping to make it down there Bob even though my training has been off as of late.

My best bend was a gr 5 @GGC, I have yet to kink one of them since :blush

If you have easy 60d's I'd probably start with one of them.

Jon@han

Bob, I'll be there. The last contest was very well ran. It was good to meet other people interested in grip training. I have heard a lot of good things about the gym also. As far as bending stock you definitely won't need a red nail for me.