Figured Out Why I Had Trouble With That G5.

Kurt Lane

I pickup a 6'' G5 so i think.. but ive been bending the damn 5.5 ones the whole time and wonder why it takes everything i got to bend this shit... I didnt know 1/2 inch can make a diffrence like that! O well.. I bent one without rest just now in 2 mins.. Baback to bending!

Ya i want that 5'' ... Does anyone know how a 5'' G5 Compairs to a 6'' G8 or a 7'' Red?

Edited by Kurt Lane

nice kurt.  now cut it down to 5" :)

i'm gonna play with my sledge for a month or so before i go back to bending.

Im going to be playing with Sledges alot more now to! Ill race you to levering a 16lb Sledge.. or Maybe a 20lb.. That should be a long time tho..

Ya i want that 5'' ... Does anyone know how a 5''  G5 Compairs to a 6'' G8 or a 7'' Red?

I would say a 6" g8 is easier, but not by much. Go straight to the grade 8 if you can bend a 5.5" grade 5.

Edited by deaner

Deaner I took out a g8 at the GGC but when I came home and tried the 5.5 G5 it took everything so i thought to myself i lost a tons of strength. My hands have really been hurting me to latly so everything else in grip has taken a back seat. Im going to be working bending and bend a Red on Christmas I swear on it.