Inch Dumbell Replicas

Incindium

So does anyone know if Ironmind is the only place that sells Inch Dumbell Replicas? And if anyone here bought one from Ironmind, how much did it cost to ship it to you? I mentioned the Inch Dumbell to my trianing partner telling him about Ryan Green's lift and he suggested we might split the cost on one. They do seem to be mighty pricey at Ironmind and I was wondering I there was anywhere else I could obtain one.

I say even if you're not close, get one and deload!

Incindium,

How close are you to lifting the Inch?  I wouldn't buy one until I was close to lifting it.  I can't even manage 150# yet on my PDA Inch handle.

I bought one even to just have one. Plus, I have a 13 year old who is likely to be much larger than me and STRONGER. It's to pass onto him. :)

No clue as to where I'm at... I've done 205 on a beat up Rolling Thunder I bought off of Wanna a while back. I figure we can deload it with bands to train for it.

I would have very tough time explaining to my wife why I bought an expensive DB I couldn't lift.:D

I would imagine that if you are pulling 200#+ on the RT handle their is hope that you will lift it. Definitely a cool thing to have.

I would have very tough time explaining to my wife why I bought an expensive DB I couldn't lift.:D

I just told my wife that I would eventually lift it, explained to her the importance of the monster bell, and promised it would never be in the way.

Good point about the wife... I'm gonna have to clear it by her as well as get my training partner to come up with the other half. Sorinex has them for $385 shipped so that would be $192.5 each. Still a bit pricey.

Dear oh dear oh dear... Get yourselves a handle and load it up to about 30-40 pounds more than the Inch weight - ie 212 minimum. We have a dozen threads where people ask about how the RT compares and while we have some Inch lifters who trained for the Inch in that way the majority used a thick handled plate loaded dumbbell.

Dear oh dear oh dear... Get yourselves a handle and load it up to about 30-40 pounds more than the Inch weight - ie 212 minimum. We have a dozen threads where people ask about how the RT compares and while we have some Inch lifters who trained for the Inch in that way the majority used a thick handled plate loaded dumbbell.

I don't know what your oh dears are about... The actual ultimate end goal wouldn't be just lifting the Inch but cleaning it and pressing it as a part of our strongman training. I guess you do have a point that getting a loadable Inch training handle would be alot more practical at this point but it would still be cool to have one.

It's just that the Gb has had, as I stated, dozens of thread on the very subject and while yes it is cool to own one most agree that the RT isn't the way to go.

Yeah I've read alot of those threads and know the RT numbers don't mean much... That's why I'm hoping someone brings one to Bob's Michigan grip contest so I can try one out.

i was looking for one of these too.....how much is Ironminds shipping? and what is Sorinex's orignal Inch price? i couldnt find it on their site, but then again i cant find alot of things there that have prices on them...... im trying to figure out how much money i need here....

i was looking for one of these too.....how much is Ironminds shipping? and what is Sorinex's orignal Inch price? i couldnt find it on their site, but then again i cant find alot of things there that have prices on them...... im trying to figure out how much money i need here....

Sorinex' INCH is here:

https://secure.directus.net/sorinex/viewite...1&did=678&id=28

Add it to the cart, and pay attention to the shipping options. There is a $100 flat fee.

But a residence surcharge, and a liftgate charge (if desired).

Before using the shopping cart, I'd suggest calling them.

(803)750-9038

They may be able to fire out some additional options etc.

I'm tempted, now that my garage is done. I just need a snow blower first. ;)

T!

Shovel the snow so you can get your inch bell!