Which Coc Could You Close

SantaClawz

Hey guys,

Since my COC's (Trainer through #4) should be arriving soon, I have been wondering which one I could probably close, before I start grip training. Then I got curious as to what you guys could close before you started grip training.

When you guys first starting grip training on COC's, which could you close (first try at them)?

S.C.

#1 for 6 reps.

Now I can close the #3, and I am certified on the MM1 gripper-which is harder then the #3. I have also closed one of Jedd Johnson's Elites.

Rick Walker :rock

Thanks for your replies!

I forgot to add, if you could say which COC you can close now and how long it has been since you started training with COC's.

S.C.

#1 for about 3 reps.

Now I can close a #2, Super master, and depending on the day about 3 mm from the #3.

w

On my first try I could close the trainer for about 5 reps, and was 1/8" from closing the #1. Two months later I was closing the #2 consistently... big thanks to KTA...then injuries and lack of motivation hit... now i'm back on the grind, and can close my filed #2 anytime. And as the signature says, I'm on a quest for the #3.

Edited by Vice

I closed the #2 the first time I tried it, both lefty and righty. Unfortunately, I kept on gripping for the next 3 days, and ended up injuring my left hand, which has still not fully recovered (It's been 3 months.)

I can now close the #3 inconsistently, from a parallel set.

Couldn't even close the Trainer when I started. That took about a month, then another 3 months for the #1.

I could close the Trainer, and just missed the #1 the first time I touched the grippers. That was about 5 years ago.

8 reps with the #1 first day

have done 4 parallel handle reps with my average #3

grippin' since April 2002

Closed the #2 out of the package and closed the #3 after a half dozen tries. From the first day I tried the grippers to the first time I closed the #4 it was a year and a day.

Closed the T out of the package.

Closed the #1 same day after several attempts on it.

#2 six weeks later

#3 1 year later.

I closed the T# on the first try and missed the 1# by 1mm (could have succeeded with better technique because I closed an RB130 at the first try, which is only a little bit easier than the 1#)

I closed the 2# 6 weeks later.

I closed the 3# 10 month after starting with the grippers (parallel set, 11 month after starting with the grippers I got certified as a MM0) :rock

I started with a #2 and missed by about 1/8th, I closed it about a month later. I knew very little about the set or technique or I think I'd have closed it pretty easily. The toughest CoC brand gripper I can close is the #3.

I closed the trainer first time touching them and couldn't do anything with the other grippers. When my crush was doing better I was able to close my SM with a set but currently can't get it done.

Jon@han

Could not close the trainer until I had seasoned it a day (although at that time it was no set closes)

Took the #1 after a month or two.

Took the #2 with a set after 8 months.

Then basically was at the same point or worse for 10 months because of overuse and then bending injuries.

Am now back on track again the last months. But the #3 will take a while....

I closed the store bought ones the frist time but took some

time to close the trainer, #1, and #2.

Presently work on closing the #3 only 1/8 inch away from

closing.

Closed the #1 the day I got it (took a few tries) could close the trainer for 10-12 reps first time ever tried. Lost interest w/ the grippers pretty quickly when I started focusing on block weights, bending and other toys. Still mash the #2 now and then just for shits & giggles.

I closed the Trainer, thats it. Now I can close the #1, HG100, HG150, HG200, and 3/4 th close the #2 IM gripper.