My Remote Control

Jedd Johnson

Guys,

My remote control has been missing for my TV since the Global Grip Challenge after-party. Does anyone remember seeing it or carrying it into the bathroom or depositing it somewhere?

I hope no one tried to break it old Terminator style or something, but it'd be nice to know where it might be if someone recalls or if they took it by accident.

Thanks.

-Jedd-

I bet that shifty foreigner Steve Gardener took it. Sorry, I haven't seen it. I already emptied my bags but if I find it I will let you know.

Guys,

My remote control has been missing for my TV since the Global Grip Challenge after-party. Does anyone remember seeing it or carrying it into the bathroom or depositing it somewhere?

I hope no one tried to break it old Terminator style or something, but it'd be nice to know where it might be if someone recalls or if they took it by accident.

Thanks.

-Jedd-

Jedd i didn't see it ......wasn't bullfrog watching the tube?

My remote control has been missing for my TV since the Global Grip Challenge after-party.

Jedd,

Why don't you go out and buy a universal remote if you can't find yours?? They are only a few bucks. :mellow

That's a real bummer though - hope you do find it.

Why don't you go out and buy a universal remote if you can't find yours?? They are only a few bucks.

I loved my remote.

-Jedd-

Why don't you go out and buy a universal remote if you can't find yours?? They are only a few bucks.

I loved my remote.

-Jedd-

:laugh:laugh

Jedd i didn't see it ......wasn't bullfrog watching the tube?

Bullfrog was sleeping. He was beat, dude.

-Jedd-

He was sleeping off eating the remote ;) Mind you this from someone who was sleeping on your breakfast bar - I was really beat!

If you'll rack your memory Steve, beer-sloshed that it was, YOU were passed out on the couch before Bullfrog. Check your pockets!

Mind you this from someone who was sleeping on your breakfast bar - I was really beat!

That must be why I wrote this then grrr!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved my remote.

-Jedd-

Ahh, the precious original remote. You might as well sell the TV. It'll never be the same dude. :cry

I'm serious about that too ...

Speaking of lost stuff Jedd...

You see my watch anywhere??? I seem to remember you borrowing it...

I cant find it. Did you give it back to me?

Rick Walker :rock

What ever you do smitty, do not, I repeat, DO NOT get that watch anywhere near your nose.

Bad things. Very bad.

Rick, you got the ol' stink wrist going on huh? I wonder what it is about wrists that can make a watch smell so badly

Rick, you got the ol' stink wrist going on huh?  I wonder what it is about wrists that can make a watch smell so badly

I think it is the fact that I wear it when I do cardio. I sweat like a pig, and the band soaks it all in. After time, it begins to smell like a month old jock strap.

Rick, you got the ol' stink wrist going on huh?  I wonder what it is about wrists that can make a watch smell so badly

I think it is the fact that I wear it when I do cardio. I sweat like a pig, and the band soaks it all in. After time, it begins to smell like a month old jock strap.

I always thought my jock strap smelled like my watch.

Now let's get this back on topic - where's my remote!?!?!?

-Jedd-