Ggc 2005

Rick Walker

Diesel Crew-

We have a lot of women asking for a women's class next year. My wife would do it, as well as Mannino's, Dan's, Jonathan's, and I even heard Billy Wolt's girlfriend say she would be interested. I thnk even Jedd's girlfriend would get in on the action!

Just some food for thought. Maybe you fellas should have a women's class. Dont make it seperate, combine them. But-actually have a women's class. It would be great to watch!

What do you think?

Rick Walker :rock

yea, my girlfriend wants to do it.

When i first heard there would be a woman, i told my girlfriend that this woman would be competing against the men because there is no womens class. Then when it changed at the contest she was a little upset, because she would have entered and would have had more fun competing than sitting there for 10 hours watching me.

So, put us both down for next years comp. :rock

I've already started training my 2 year old daughter!

My girlfriend is interested. I hope the Diesel Crew puts up the date for next year as soon as possible. I will go to work the next day and reserve time for it. And then start training. And feel good about placing last among the group of freaks that come next year. :D

My wife is interested.

Another thought for next year....More skinny dude sizes in the t-shirts! I'm walking around in a tent over here....