Mm0 Cert.

Kurt Lane

I Closed the Easy #3 at the GGC with no problem.. Is that good enofgh? Im hoping to do the MM1 sometime in the near future

I Closed the Easy #3 at the GGC with no problem.. Is that good enofgh? Im hoping to do the MM1 sometime in the near future

As was established going forward, a witness and video is necessary. The video has to be good enough to create a still shot of the gripper closed.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, in the video I can not tell what is on the handles, although, he did close a #3 Gripper.

-Jedd-

• 3 weeks later...

I want to cert MMG1 but I'm not cert MMG0

I have some pics from the arnold showing #3 closed but not the bottom, will that work? also the diesel crew along w/ Jake Brooks and many others on the board saw me close a #3 at the NOSII

I want knock off the MMG1 ASAP and Jake has agreed to be the witness, can I sign up for MMg1 now and send the pics for the MMg0 or do the pics have to get to you first?

Thanks

Eli

I want to cert MMG1 but I'm not cert MMG0

I have some pics from the arnold showing #3 closed but not the bottom, will that work? also the diesel crew along w/ Jake Brooks and many others on the board saw me close a #3 at the NOSII

I want knock off the MMG1 ASAP and Jake has agreed to be the witness, can I sign up for MMg1 now and send the pics for the MMg0 or do the pics have to get to you first?

Thanks

Eli

Video is required and a screen shot of the handles touching must be able to be shown. This is a rule change we made recently for the MMG0.

Even so, a picture of a gripper close without showing the handles would not be sufficient anyway regardless of the new video requirement.

how do I attach a pic to post?

Thanks

Edited by Eli72

IM#3 right hand at the arnold classic, the thick guy in the back ground is my boy jerod and he couldn't touch the #3 :D

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=1299

IM#3 left hand at the classic

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=mod...cmd=si&img=1300

Edited by Eli72

Even so, a picture of a gripper close without showing the handles would not be sufficient anyway regardless of the new video requirement.

I said this above.

You need a video. And, the handles touching need to be clearly shown.