Im Snowball

gerryg

I bought a IM Snowball less than a year ago and I keep it in my home with all my grip tools.I picked it up last night and it was all sticky and felt like the first rubber layer melted!Any one else have this problem?IMO the snowball is a waste of money! :angry:

I got a nice squishy ball from WalMart for about $2 2 years ago and it's still doing fine. I never tried the snowball, but in the IM catalog it says it won't last forever.

A similiar product is made by Shomer-Tec and the're known as blue balls.

They're half the price of the IM version and come in three different strengths.

Check out their website thru any search engine. They have some interesting

products.

John DiStano

BUY YOURSELF A BAG OF DOLLAR STORE ROUND BALLOONS TAKE AND CUT THE PART JUST BELOW THE PART YOU BLOW UP INSERT A FUNNEL AND TAKE RICE AND PUSH IT IN WITH A WOODEN DOWEL OR END OF A CRAB MALLET UNTIL YOU GET THE SIZE YOU WANT THEN TAKE SEVERAL OTHER BALLONS THAT YOU CUT THE END OFF OF AND STRECH THEM OVER THE FILLED BALOON SO YOU COVER THE CUT PART DO THIS ABOUT 4 TIMES AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A CHEEP CRUSHER THAT SOUNDS LIKE CRUSHED SNOW WHEN IT GETS STICKEY ADD A EXRTA BALOON COST LESS THAN A DOLLAR IF YOU MAKE ONE YOU WILL LIKE IT I HAVE MADE SEVERAL FOR OLDER FRIENDS WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THERE HANDS OR FILL THEM WITH SAND PEAS BBS WHAT EVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT :D

BUY YOURSELF A BAG OF DOLLAR STORE ROUND BALLOONS TAKE AND CUT THE PART JUST BELOW THE PART YOU BLOW UP INSERT A FUNNEL AND TAKE RICE AND PUSH IT IN WITH A WOODEN DOWEL OR END OF A CRAB MALLET UNTIL YOU GET THE SIZE YOU WANT THEN TAKE SEVERAL OTHER BALLONS THAT YOU CUT THE END OFF OF AND STRECH THEM OVER THE FILLED BALOON SO YOU COVER THE CUT PART DO THIS ABOUT 4 TIMES AND YOU HAVE YOURSELF A CHEEP CRUSHER THAT SOUNDS LIKE CRUSHED SNOW WHEN IT GETS STICKEY ADD A EXRTA BALOON COST LESS THAN A DOLLAR IF YOU MAKE ONE YOU WILL LIKE IT I HAVE MADE SEVERAL FOR OLDER FRIENDS WHO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THERE HANDS OR FILL THEM WITH SAND PEAS BBS WHAT EVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT :D

Dan,

Do you like that Caps Lock button? :D

new to this still learning my wife keeps it on im lucky if i can spell right. :help