Red Certification

kerbjr

Well I tried certifying on the Red tonight and unfortunately came up short. I got a decent kink but just couldnt get it to the easy crush down point. My mistake has been bending with thicker wraps and not enough work with the IM Pads. I have been killing Reds with my leather wraps in like 20 seconds or less and just figured it would carry over....Well it didnt, the Im wraps have a totally different feel and cause a significant increase in pain, just have a terrible time finding my grove with these things and am very inconsistent with them, I think mostly my body just wouldnt allow me to push hard enough to kill it, so all of my bending will be done with IM wraps only for the next few weeks and I will try again on Oct 2nd....On the bright side I was able to certify on Fat Bastards 5/16 x 7inch bar later on using my tried and true wraps....Anyhow they say we learn form our mistakes and on Oct 2nd we will see if this holds true.....Definitely disapointed but far from down and out...Brett

You'll get it bro.

Condition your hands to the feel of the IM rags, and come raging back!

-Jedd-

Brett, if you're like me, it's the forefingers that really have to be conditioned the most. It just takes a little time. But you definitely have the strength. Next time!

And congratulations on becoming a Certified Bastard!