Guess Ill Be A Folder For The Ggc :(

Kurt Lane

Well Ive been doing double underhand for quite some time now 2+ months.. Best I could do was a IM Blue and 50 Penny nails. I tried a 60 penny nail double underhand, old terminator ex. Just got the slightest bow in it. Today I wanted to try bending even tho I belive bending should be a wrist exercise its been killing me and i always wondered about folding. Took out a IM Blue and wraped it up, (1 IM cordua pad and a towel) man did that start easy. Then i went right to the 60 Penny Nail. Exploded on that and it gave way, fairly hard to do.

So i guess ill be folding for the GGC im thinking if I can get that 60 penny with somewhat struggle is a G5 looking pretty possible? Its a 60 penny from home depo.. galvonized.

Kurt, the easiest 60D I've tried was easier than a Blue, the hardest was comparable to a grade 5 (on the initial kink anyways). That's a very big span in strength. Sorry I can't help you more, but I've only bent one type of galvanized 60D, and it was from Lowe's and was a rather easy nail. I forget the brand.

Kurt.

Get up here and set some fu**in' PR's, big boy.

-Jedd-

Kurt, the easiest 60D I've tried was easier than a Blue, the hardest was comparable to a grade 5 (on the initial kink anyways). That's a very big span in strength. Sorry I can't help you more, but I've only bent one type of galvanized 60D, and it was from Lowe's and was a rather easy nail. I forget the brand.

Eric, I still owe you a package of goodies.....I haven't forgotten just been REALLY busy. I'll include some sadistically hard 60d's for you when I get around to it :D

Kurt, the easiest 60D I've tried was easier than a Blue, the hardest was comparable to a grade 5 (on the initial kink anyways).  That's a very big span in strength.  Sorry I can't help you more, but I've only bent one type of galvanized 60D, and it was from Lowe's and was a rather easy nail.  I forget the brand.

Eric, I still owe you a package of goodies.....I haven't forgotten just been REALLY busy. I'll include some sadistically hard 60d's for you when I get around to it :D

Sadistic is nice. Thank you!

And I can more than relate to that "BUSY" thing. Ahhh, to be 18 again making $6/hr, but living like a king and having nothing but time on your hands. I need to hide this from my wife.

Don't worry, she alread knows....

I've got some pretty hard 60ds I'll bring with me next week when I come back to work. Eric, 15 days at the rig - 5 days off - I'll be back on Tues. Good thing they pay me a bunch and youre close by to train with once a week, otherwise I'd go postal.

As far as your concern, it totally depends. The G5s I have done are a good 20% harder at least than my harder 60ds. I have yet to find any real easy 60ds, at least as easy as a blue. If I could I would buy about 100lbs of em (for demos, ya know)