Rt Pr

John Beatty

Pulled out the old RT for the first time in over a year. Loaded it up with 135 & did some warmup holds. Then 180 was easy, too, both R & L hands. went to 205 & got it with the L, only about 3/4 on the R. Old pr was 190.

Nice job John! 200 is nothing to scoff at on the RT. Tried an Inch lately?

Hey John, you should email that dude at FBBC about buying a Crusher! ;)

My Inch DB's are in storage until the new house goes up (starting in 2 weeks). I've had the 154 to mid shin. The 172 just slides around.

Clay- Great Idea! I'll contact the personable & dashing owner of FBBC & see what can be done. :D

John,

Great Job! How much have you pulled on one of Clay's rollers?

W

I've never seen one. Meant to buy one, but so many toys on the list. I'm getting a 12" diameter log next, and the HG 400 & 500. That'll pretty much kill my toy buying money until Christmas.

From Roark during his garage cleaning.

8". Big palms, short fingers.

8". Big palms, short fingers.

You're like me, only a lot better with the thick handles! Mine are 7 3/4" with long palms and short fingers.

Thats damn good. :bow

My best so far is 180lbs. (7 5/8")

200lbs is my mid-term goal.

Congrats!

Thanks a lot to all! I was really surprised as I'd not been training thick bar stuff at all.

John, what can you lift on the 2.5" crusher? I got one from you a few weeks ago.. And I dont have anyone to really compare numbers with since most people are using the RT. By the way the stuff I got from you really exceeded my expectations. I will be getting more in the future.

I honestly haven't used one that much. That's one of my most popular items & I can just barely keep up with production. I used one at a contest & I think all I did was 150. Didn't max with that, but it wouldn't have been much more. After we move into the new house, I'll be working on getting my FBBC collection complete.

I dont have a crusher, but I have something like the crusher: the PDA Thunderball.

At GGC, I pulled 170 + the 8 pounds worth of handle and loading pin = 178 pounds. It was a new handle.

My pr on my Thunderball is 140 pounds. :yikes So yes, those handles are much harder. Great training tools for the rt.

Rick Walker :rock

For some reason my RT is far away better than all my other grip feats, I can only close number 1, my pinch best is 2-25lbs plates, yet I pulled 170 with my left, 150 with my right on RT.