Just Started Bending

cajunjay

Hi guys

Ive just had a go at some bending, i had a look through my dads tool box and found a few nails, they were about 4 inchs lonh but not very thick.

Bloody hell, it took me about 10 minutes to fully bend the first one, bending surely takes it outa you. My wrists and hands felt like they just had a 1 hour workout.

I rested for maybe half hour and went for the next one (same type of nail) i kinked it and thats it, ive got nothing left.

I really enjoyed it, knowing that i managed to fully bend the first nail, i can see the addiction.

I just need a few tips as to which nails to go for to start with, something that a begginer would use, i wanna ease myself in. I can tell that bending must cause a fair few injuries.

Cajun :rock

Don't start with nails, start with 3/16" round steel stock. Start with 7" and keep cutting it down until you can bend 5" sections pretty easily. Then move on to 3/16" square stock and eventually 1/4" round stock. The progression just goes on from there. Good luck!